Lives: HCMC, Vietnam | Florida, USA
Hope Yoders is currently living abroad in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. She studied and lived in Orlando, Florida and continues to call Florida home.
My work focuses mainly on the relationship between photographer and subject. Exploring concepts of intimacy, vulnerability, confidence, and viewer bias.
2010-2014 Bachelor of Art, University of Central Florida
- Portraiture: Photography Now, Black Box Gallery , Portland, OR x
- Intimacy, RABBITHOLE Studios, Brooklyn, NY
- Pitch & Patch, Canvs, Orlando FL
- 2015 Student Show, Takeover@Canvs + SNAP!Orlando, Orlando FL
- The Nude, Streit House Space x
- Introspective: Juried Photography Exhibit, UCF Art Gallery, Orlando, FL
- Half Year, Streit House Space, 2015
- Studio Assistant to Photographer E. Brady Robinson
- Intern at UCF Art Gallery 2011-2013